Some of you are dealing with things in your life that you genuinely need God to fix. Your help is not coming in a preacher, friend, lover, money or family. Its got to come from God. And the only way you can see the answer is to have a healthy heart. Here are steps to having a healthy heart (both spiritually and naturally).
1. Get plenty of exercise: Stir up the gift of God within you. Get moving!
2. Watch what you eat: Diet matters. You cant eat everything that is put in front of you. Make good choices that won’t clog your arteries.
3. Monitor your weight: Challenge yourself if you are weak. Build up yourself in the most Holy faith!
4. Give up bad habits and develop good ones
5. Pace and don’t race: Give yourself time with God so that you can hear him clearly.
6. Keep your heart clean
7. Manage Stress: Stay in control
8. Have regular check ups: Let a man examine himself. Call yourself on the carpet
9. Eliminate strife: Strife aims to tear up everything in your life.
10. Keep it Simple: Don’t set huge goals and then be mad at your self when you don’t make them. Many people miss the plan of God because they don’t realize how simple it is.
For more resources on a healthy heart visit http://www.sherylbrady.com/heart